[yapc] video presentations?

Chris Dolan chris at clotho.com
Fri Jul 28 07:36:03 PDT 2006

On Jul 28, 2006, at 9:29 AM, Andy_Bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov wrote:

> So ... w/ OSCON ending, any chance the rest of the premission slips
> for
> the video etc. presentations will get put through and we can maybe
> get a
> look at the presentations we missed?

[insert several real excuses here that nobody but me cares about]

They're not ready yet.  Sorry... :-(  Good news: I have all of the
permissions now and I'm working on the video!
Chris

--
Chris Dolan, Software Developer, Clotho Advanced Media Inc.
608-294-7900, fax 294-7025, 1435 E Main St, Madison WI 53703

Clotho Advanced Media, Inc. - Creators of MediaLandscape Software
(http://www.media-landscape.com/) and partners in the revolutionary
Croquet project (http://www.opencroquet.org/)