[yapc] Syntax highlighting for presentations

Trey Harris trey at lopsa.org
Thu Jul 6 17:53:28 PDT 2006

I noticed a lot of folks had pretty syntax-highlighted/colored code in
their presentations.  I've done that too, but I'll bet my process
(perltidy to HTML, HTML to PDF, dropped and zoomed/cropped into the slide)
is a lot more laborious than what others have worked out.

If I may ask, does anyone have nice tools for converting a snippet of code
into a pretty graphic?  I use Keynote, but I could probably adapt certain
tools that target other presenters.

Trey