[yapc] swag card game

Tom Legrady tom at legrady.ca
Wed Jul 5 14:49:02 PDT 2006

I didn't get one, either ...

The REAL rules of the swag bag card game:

* Some people receive something of moderate value.

* campaign is launched to convince the people who didn't get one,
that they're missing out on something of real, major value.

* the deprived people, now turned into depraved people by homicidal
jealousy, hunt down those who have been foolish enough to reveal
their identity as a lucky-son-of-a-bitch (tm), and take away their
swag bag loot.

* those who have loot at the end of the game are winners; those who
don't are losers; those who got hit too hard over the head in the
process of losing their loot are dead.

* the end of the game will be announced by the person you least
expect, or the next time Uri sings, whichever comes first.

Tom