[yapc] swag card game

Andy_Bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov Andy_Bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov
Wed Jul 5 14:45:30 PDT 2006

Er, there was a brief period of time when some bags went out w/o a full
kit, due to  ... queueing issues.   Just as, for a while, every 9th name
didn't have a badge, a small slice of the bags had different contents - on
the other hand we threw in whatever we could find to replace the missing
items (doughnuts, old socks etc) so .... while you  may not have gotten
the card game, at least you didn't get the dead mouse (well, its probably
dead by now).

Andy Bach, Sys. Mangler
Internet: andy_bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov
VOICE: (608) 261-5738  FAX 264-5932

"Accurate measurement is the begining of all wisdom."
- Imhotep c.a. 2650 B.C.