[yapc] swag card game

JT Smith jt at plainblack.com
Wed Jul 5 14:32:08 PDT 2006

> well, rjbs did some on the wiki page with his fiats and house rules. he
> saw some of the same ambiguities i saw.

The rules are that you have 5 cards in your hand, and draw back up to 5 each turn. You
play one card per turn. Secrets are played face down in front of the person you want
them to affect, and NO you can't look at your own secrets. Half the fun of the game is
deciding whether to get rid of your own secrets, or risk letting them come out.

Cards that say you get one less card per turn, or one more card mean that you draw up to
4 cards, or up to 6 cards rather than 5. The reason that it doesn't just say that is
because if you reshuffle the deck then you have a chance of drawing the card again, and
thusly go down to 3 or up to 7.

Anything else you want to know, ask specifically.

I did read some of his rules, and they are quite interesting. I may incorporate some of
those ideas into a future release if we ever do another release.

> then why are you reading your spam instead of unpacking? :)

I'm actually working, and just answering some spam here and there when I have a chance.
I'll be doing more unpacking tonight.

> and remember, we need to talk! i will be gone fri-wed so i will spam you
> after that.

Indeed.

JT ~ Plain Black
ph: 703-286-2525 ext. 810
fax: 312-264-5382
http://www.plainblack.com

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. ~ Adam Savage