[yapc] swag card game

Nola Stowe mrnicksgirl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 21:11:33 PDT 2006

I gave the game to my sister and fiance, who play all sorts of games. I
don't know too much about it, but they seem to like it! :) Thanks! I think
it was JT that donated those?

 I  gave the octupus to my Grandma, who just broke both wrists and can't use
her hands, I said "Here Grandma, here's 8 more arms!" .. it make her smile
:)  Thanks JT!

http://AnythingButPHP.blogspot.com
http://CodeSnipers.com