[yapc] tiny template slides

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Mon Jul 3 11:15:35 PDT 2006

for those of you fascinated by my <SARCASM>incredibly well presented
lightning talk</SARCASM> on my tiny template module, the slides with all
the examples and code are at:

	http://www.sysarch.com/tiny_template/slides/

it may be just the thing you need for all those template projects that
don't need massive template frameworks. even after it gets to cpan it
will be lean and mean.

and as i have mentioned, i am looking for a module partner to get this
up to cpan. i had one volunteer so far and he needs to contact me (you
know who you are! :). this would be a good way for someone to learn how
to take raw code and make a proper cpan module from it. this includes
tests, docs, OO wrapping, etc. write to me off list if you want to help.

thanx,

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com