[yapc] Thanks!

Jim Connor (JGC Interactive Inc.) jim at jgcinteractive.com
Sat Jul 1 16:44:17 PDT 2006

This was my second YAPC (the first being 2005) and it was great!
Thanks to everyone involved.

The IIT food and the SSV rooms don't even factor in how much I learned.

Randal's Intermediate Perl was great, I'm just sorry I couldn't stay
until the end (long L trip to the airport).

I hope to be able to attend next year.

Cheers,

Jim Connor