[yapc] [joke] What went wrong at this YAPC

Jose Castro jose.castro at log.pt
Sat Jul 1 06:19:30 PDT 2006

Well, while everybody's saying "thanks" and "it was great", I'd like to
point out the things that didn't work so well at this YAPC...

So... Josh, Pete, and all the rest of the crew, here they go:

1 - There were security issues!
	How on Earth did you guys let the Toronto Perl Mongers kidnap Larry?

2 - The entertainment sucked!
	I mean... Uri singing?

3 - You made somebody's life miserable!
	I'm talking about the next organizers, who will have trouble meeting
the standards you've just set.

4 - The schedule was badly organized!
	I mean... so many great talks at the same time? Are you trying to make
the attendees' heads explode by making them think on what they're going
to see?

And last, but not least (from my point of view, anyway):

5 - You're going to make me poor!
	Now that I enjoyed this damn conference so much, I'm probably gonna
come to YAPC::NA every single year, thus spending money that I could so
very well spend in very-cheap-Portuguese-beer... if I drank any...

Josh and Pete...

I hate you, guys :-)

jac aka cog aka The Portuguese guy

PS: I hope that everybody realizes this was a joke and that I loved
this YAPC :-) Best regards to all of you and I hope to see you again in
a very near future :-)

José Castro <jose.castro at log.pt>
log <www.log.pt>
Tel: +351 21 330 42 20
Fax: +351 21 330 42 19
Av. Duque de Ávila nº23, 1000-138 Lisboa