[yapc] Saturday evening train arrivals?

Dan Sugalski dan at sidhe.org
Thu Jun 23 12:04:33 PDT 2005

At 2:48 PM -0400 6/23/05, Shaun Griffith wrote:
>Dan Sugalski wrote:
>>  Is anyone else taking the train into Toronto saturday night? The
>>  train's scheduled to get in about 7:45, customs willing, and I figure
>>  if there's anyone else we can get together and share a cab to the
>>  hotel.
>
>Are you coming in at Union Station? Is walking an option? It's only about a
>mile.

I'm coming into union station, yeah. Mapquest says .91 miles, which
isn't at all far, but I figure at sometime approaching 8 PM after
being on the train for 12 hours I may not be in the best condition to
be hauling a suitcase a mile or so. Call me a wuss, but I figure it's
worth planning to be lazy. :)
--
				Dan