[yapc] More on Power Plugs (and adaptors)

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Thu Jun 23 11:52:14 PDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 05:36:43PM +0100, José Castro wrote:
> > In that case all you
> > need is an adaptor to fit the different shaped plugs.  I've got a set
> > which I'll be happy to bring with me.
>
> Please do.

Oh, and if you get in early enough and want to take a walk to shake
off the jet lag, you should wander over to Active Surplus at 347 Queen
St. West, just a 10 minute or so walk from the hotel.  If they have
the adaptops you're looking for, they'll undoubtedly be dirt cheap.
And even if they don't, you'll probably find half a dozen other things
you need to buy. :)

> Well wouldn't you know... I'm going to the Argonauts game too! I guess
> we'll meet up there :-)

Excellent!

Walt