[yapc] More on Power Plugs (and adaptors)

Indy Singh indy at indigostar.com
Thu Jun 23 09:22:31 PDT 2005

I called Radio Shack to confirm that they do sell a variety of such
adaptors.  These stores are located all over downtown.
They have now been renamed to "The Source by Circuit City".  The nearest
one is:

The Source (formally Radio Shack) 416 979 7776
Mon-Fri: 10:00 AM-09:00 PM, Sat: 09:30 AM-07:00 PM, Sun: 12:00 PM-06:00
PM
Location Toronto Eaton Center Mall, which is 2 minutes from the
conference site.

Indy Singh
IndigoSTAR Software -- www.indigostar.com