[yapc] More on Power Plugs (and adaptors)

Gary Blackburn gblackburn at mac.com
Thu Jun 23 08:33:24 PDT 2005

On Jun 23, 2005, at 11:13 AM, José Castro wrote:

> I still haven't been able to find an adaptor.
>
> I'm in the hopes of buying one in Toronto, assuming I won't find one
> before...
>
> If anyone knows where I can buy one once I get there, I'd appreciate
> the information, as it would help me in the process of slide-creation
> during the weekend O:-) (I'm arriving tomorrow... I hope)

I have an adaptor that looks very much like it would work with the
"C" type plug (it's from a clock radio I bought in Japan, though I
suspect it was built for US/European export since the plug is the
round type, and it came with an American style blade adaptor in the
box.) It's not a transformer or anything, just an adaptor.

Unfortunately I won't be arriving until Sunday, and the overnight
charges to Toronto are probably higher than the cost of the plug itself.

But, I'll throw it in my bag and if you need it just let me know.

---
Gary Blackburn
gblackburn at mac.com