[yapc] More on Power Plugs (and adaptors)

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Thu Jun 23 08:28:30 PDT 2005

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005, José Castro wrote:

> If anyone knows where I can buy one once I get there, I'd appreciate
> the information, as it would help me in the process of slide-creation
> during the weekend O:-) (I'm arriving tomorrow... I hope)

If you want to order one and have it shipped to me overnight I'd be happy
to bring it with me.  I leave on Saturday.

That just looks like it adapts the plug, but if it's _only_ for a laptop
your transformer should handle North American voltages.  Otherwise you'd
need a transformer too, which would be freaking heavy and big.