[yapc] batman on imax

David H. Adler dha at panix.com
Tue Jun 21 14:12:33 PDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 05:04:42PM -0400, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
> * Uri Guttman <uri at stemsystems.com> [2005-06-20T14:00:21]
> > i called the paramount famous players and they are selling tix in
> > advance for batman on the imax. the recording gave famousplayers.biz for
>
> I just thought I'd voice my thoughts that: while Batman was a good
> movie, I think it's too popular for us to be able to get the whole
> auditorium and be able to heckle it.  Also, I think SW3 should be more
> fun to heckle in general.

This is the basis on which I'd suggest Mr. & Mrs. Smith. My current
opinion on it is "Hm. there may be enough explosions to make up for the
script." Hecklification would up its worthwhileatude for me.

Also, I like making up words.

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha at panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/