[yapc] Note taking during the conference

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Tue Jun 7 16:45:37 PDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 16:07:16 -0400, Drew Taylor wrote:

> On the note taking front, anyone have experience on using SubEtha on a
> large scale? Is there a practical/hardcoded limit to the number of
> participants?

With around 5 active participants in a document, my head nearly
exploded, a while ago.

If we do take notes with SEE, perhaps they should be centralized by
a one preselected person per talk, with people iChatting messages to
the person for corrections, and the person writing stuff down.

Anyone is free to correct typos/wordos, or to clarify grammar, but
actual content should go through one person, IMHO.

 /\  kung foo master: /me tips over a cow: neeyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!