[yapc] Time to freeze the wiki?

Zachary Zebrowski zaz at mitre.org
Tue Jun 29 14:21:42 CDT 2004

Why not use Email::Obfuscate to hide email addresses on the kwiki site (
)?   Perhaps next year we should recommend that if you are going to post
an email address, rather than using your primary address, use one from
http://www.spamgourmet.com, which forwards mail from a random address to
your permanent address, which you can later turn off or
http://www.dodgeit.com, which allows you to create a "free receive only"
email address...  (Note, I'm not affiliated with either site, nor am I
recommending one over the other, just offering this as an FYI.)