[yapc] Where do I go to get the dorm key?

Jim Brandt cbrandt at buffalo.edu
Mon Jun 14 19:35:30 CDT 2004

To check into the dorm rooms, report to the head office for the
Governors Dorm complex. That office is in Lehman Hall. If you go to the
UB website [http://www.buffalo.edu] and do a search on Lehman, you'll
see a map with the location.

On the map, you'll see a road that runs by the Governors complex on the
east side. If you walk up the slight hill on on that side, you should
be right in front of Lehman Hall. I believe the main office is just
inside the doors.

The dorm complex is across the road from the Natural Sciences Complex
(NSC) where the conference sessions will be.

If you arrive Tuesday between 4PM and 8PM, we'll have a YAPC rep there
to greet you. Outside that time, the regular housing folks will be
there.

Jim