[yapc] passport and tourism

David H. Adler dha at panix.com
Mon Jun 14 11:29:22 CDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 14, 2004 at 08:43:08AM -0700, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Just as an added note, if you have any kind of criminal record (even
> a misdemeanor from 10 years ago), do not attempt to enter Canada from
> the US.
>
> Yes, I know this from personal experience. :)

And, I don't know if this is still the case, but Canada took a heck of a
long time to declare WWII over, so if you were born in Germany, that
might be a problem.

I, too, know this from personal experience, but not my own. :-)

dha, notes that, really, this probably isn't a problem any more.

--
David H. Adler - <dha at panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
... nononono. And to use nonononono just to negate that is, uhm,