[yapc] GoodEats posted on kwiki

Soren Andersen somian at orchidacea.dyndns.org
Fri Jun 11 22:14:58 CDT 2004

Greetings YAPCians.

Some of you know me as Intrepid on PMo (PerlMonks). I'm a (semi-)
Buffalonian and an attendee of YAPC this year (and last). Last year it
was very helpful to read restaurant / food-gathering recommendations
that were personal in origin (from fellow Perlers). So this year I
thought I'd start a node on the kwiki with the intention of recommending
a few outstanding eateries that are within a reasonable distance of the
conference site (SUNY/Buffalo a.k.a. "UB", North or Amherst Campus).

The node is http://yapc.kwiki.org/index.cgi?GoodEats

I hope that others might add to it. I actually don't spend time out near
the Amherst Campus at all; I am not currently affiliated with "UB" in
any way. Since I was last a student there in the mid-80s, much has
changed.

This info is supplementary to all the helpful resources being provided
by conference organizer Jim Brant, socializism czar Uri Guttman (err,
oh, that's "socialiZING") et al.

  Hope to see you all soon,
     Soren "somian" Andersen

--
|                 The greatest woes of the programmer?                 |