[yapc] arrival dinner deadline

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Tue Jun 8 17:57:15 CDT 2004

  JB> * Uri Guttman (uri at stemsystems.com) wrote:
  >> ok, this is the last reminder for the arrival dinner. we have 50 mongers
  >> coming which is great since the room holds 50! we could squeeze in a
  >> small monger or two more. overflow can use the main dining room

  JB> My flight gets in at like 6:30 and I would like to take a cab right to
  JB> the group dinner.  I just need to be able to get a ride to the hotel and
  JB> throw my luggage into someone's car once I get there.  (I'm staying at
  JB> the University Inn)

there should be no problem getting a ride back to the hotel after the
dinner. i can't guarantee a seat in my car but i can take back your
luggage and tie you onto the hood. :)

and i don't see you signed up on the kwiki but i will count you.

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com