[yapc] Looking for boarding

Drew Taylor drew at drewtaylor.com
Mon Jun 7 11:20:46 CDT 2004

OK, I'm a serious procrastinator and just registered today. And of
course when I called the University Inn they are sold out. :-( And the
dorm reservation deadline has passed too. So I'm looking for a place to
stay. I can bring an air mattress if someone has floor space in their
room, preferably at the hotel but a dorm would do I suppose. I'm good
mannered, don't smell, and have good hygene (my wife trained me well). I
also like to think I'm interesting and am capable of sustaining a good
conversation.

Also, I'll be driving from Boston Tuesday afternoon. If anyone wants to
ride I have plenty of space. We can share the gas cost (@ 37 mpg) &
tolls (about $10 each way on I-90).
Drew Taylor                 *  Web development & consulting
Email: drew at drewtaylor.com  *  Site implementation & hosting
Web  : www.drewtaylor.com   *  perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres