[yapc] Arriving late for dorm room -- a problem?

alex beamish alexbeamish at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 09:53:19 CDT 2004

Hi Daniel,

Thanks, I've also sent a message to Tom Legrady at
Perl Monks .. so it looks like one way or another I'll
be able to get my dorm key, thanks! So it looks like
the intersection of (Toronto or K/W) and (staying at
dorms for YAPC) has more than two members. Great.

*And* I get to see Harry Potter III with a hundred
other geeks, after eating real wings (apparently if
you're in Buffalo, you *don't* call them 'Buffalo
Wings'). I guess that makes their wings the base class
for all other wings. Or maybe ..

Alex
aka talexb