[yapc] England Vs. Switzerland

James A.Duncan jduncan at fotango.com
Sat Jun 5 05:56:01 CDT 2004

So I have a little problem with the scheduling of YAPC::America this
year in so much as it is that taking place at the same time as Euro
2004 Football (sorry, soccer) championships :-).

The game in question (England vs. Switzerland) kicks off at about
midday on the Thursday, and I really need to find somewhere I can watch
it.  Is there anywhere anybody on this list is familiar with that might
be showing the match?

Regards,
James (who still needs to find somewhere to watch England vs. France
whilst in New York four days earlier :)

--
James A. Duncan
Chief Scientist, Fotango