[yapc] Re: Anchor bar night

Chris Fedde chris at fedde.littleton.co.us
Wed Jun 2 22:29:18 CDT 2004

10:15 movie time + 3 hours run length == 1:15 Thursday morning.
Commute time of say 45 minutes with all the re-coordinating &c
2:00 arrival time at the bar.

What time do resturaunts close in Buffalo?

Two hours noshing 4:00
another 30 minutes or so return trip.

Maybe I'm just an old man, but I'm not going to be able to keep up with that.