[yapc] rsvp on kwiki

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed Jun 2 18:10:53 CDT 2004

  JEK> At ny.pm last night, dha and I discussed the importance of a
  JEK> pilgrimage to the Anchor Bar, reputed home of the original
  JEK> Buffalo wings and a place I remember from my college days in
  JEK> Buffalo several, um ..., years ago.  What would be the best point
  JEK> on the social calendar to organize an expedition to this culinary
  JEK> temple?

well, wed night is harry potter on the imax so maybe after that would be
a good time. we don't have a movie time slot set yet but i would wager
we would be out before the bar closes. i would be into it. call it the
wings bof. :) if we get a proper time and place (url?) put it on the
social events (which i should move to another page already).

we will also be having wings at the arrival dinner.

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com