[yapc] social event rsvp's

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed Jun 2 01:00:19 CDT 2004

  RC> On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 12:00:51AM -0400, Uri Guttman wrote:
  >>
  >> we have about 150 registrants for yapc and most/all should be on this
  >> list. and i have received maybe 3 rsvp's for the social events. so this
  >> is a polite kick to remind you to reserve your seat at the arrival
  >> dinner and also for the maid of the mist on saturday. the maid trip is a
  >> looser thing with no firm commitment but we do have a committment for
  >> the restaurant.

  RC> I'm representing three attendees, including myself.  Consider us RdSVP
  RC> for the arrival dinner and MotM tour, should it happen.  We hope it
  RC> does.  What's the point of traveling only 99% of the way to Niagra
  RC> Falls?

  RC> http://yapc.kwiki.org/index.cgi?ArrivalDinner has about 20 people so
  RC> I've put us there, too, for completeness' sake.

i saw that. add yourself to the MotM trip rsvp list as well. and pick
out menu choices for dinner. all fresh kwiki for your enjoyment.

hey, i actually helped an intern (junior from cornell who knows no unix
nor perl, just java on winblows. ewwww!) get kwiki running on apache and
cygwin. took a little while to find the shebang problem. if it passes
the muster we could be using it in-house.

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com