[yapc] Arriving late for dorm room -- a problem?

alex beamish alexbeamish at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 11:56:53 CDT 2004

Hi,

Just joined this list, so I don't know if this has
been covered before. I didn't see it in an FAQ on the
YAPC::NA site.

I have an event in Toronto Tuesday night before YAPC.
It'll probably break up about 10-1030pm, after which
I'll drive to Buffalo for a dorm room. I'm guessing
I'll arive about 1am, later than the 'midnight'
deadline suggested on the YAPC site. I know at St.
Louis two years ago the dorm front desk was staffed 24
hours.

I'd like to be able to get into my room, even if I
arrive after midnight. What arrangements can I make?
Thanks.

Alex