[yapc] sushi

Mark Grosberg mark at nolab.conman.org
Fri May 30 16:38:44 CDT 2003

On Fri, 30 May 2003, David Faciane wrote:

> Hey Joe, did you see there's a sushi place near the YAPC conf?

Hey guys,

I happen to live within walking distance of FAU and am attending the
conference. I know the area quite well. If anybody has any questions, just
ask.

As for Sushi places, there are two. The one on Glades Road and US 441
(SR 7), Taisho is all-you-can-eat and pretty good.

There is another place, called the Kyojin buffet. It's a bit more
expensive, but they have more variety for non-Sushi eaters as well. The
highpoint of that place is the all-you-can-eat Hibachi. :-) This place is
on Powerline Road, just south of Glades.

There is also a non-buffet Sushi place, a bit farther south (Kansai) on
Palmetto and Powerline.

Can't wait for the conference!

L8r,
Mark G.