[yapc] The campus vacinity ?

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Fri May 30 12:26:48 CDT 2003

On Fri, 30 May 2003, Todd Olson wrote:

> There seems to be a "Whole Foods Market" right across the street
> from the campus.  Is that so?

That would be cool.

> What sort of restaurants are the within walking distance?
> I'm interested in something better than a burger.

I'd love to know specifically about vegan-friendly restaurants in the
area.  Basically, this means non-American/Western European food, so
East and Southeast Asian, Indian, African, Middle Eastern, and
Mediterranean restaurants would be of interest to me.

I'll be doing my own research online as well so if someone knows of
something like CitySearch for Boca Raton, I'd love to know about it.

-dave

House Absolute Consulting
www.houseabsolute.com