[yapc] Saturday afternoon arrivals?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri May 30 09:26:13 CDT 2003

>>>>> "Dave" == Dave Rolsky <autarch at urth.org> writes:

Dave> I'll be arriving Saturday, June 14 just after 3PM.  I'd love to share a
Dave> ride with others going to the DoubleTree.  If we get at least 4 people the
Dave> floridalimo.com service is pretty cheap, and a quicker ride than a shared
Dave> ride with people going to other destinations.

Dave> If we get 10-11 it's really cheap.

I'm arriving at 5:22pm saturday, and renting a car, and heading to the
doubletree.  If 2 or 3 others want a ride, let me know.  I'm not
willing to hang around for very long (I'm flying in from the west
coast), so if your flight doesn't get in before 6pm, that's probably
not gonna work.