[yapc] Campus Dorm Accomodations: Howzey?

Robin Darby robindarby at mac.com
Fri May 30 05:37:32 CDT 2003

On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 08:45 PM, Jeff Bisbee wrote:

> * Brian Ingerson (ingy at ttul.org) wrote:
>> The only sane time for me to fly in was Saturday evening ~7:30pm.
>> Will a
>> dorm room be available then? Or is someone willing to couch me for the
>> evening?
>
> Because of the low number of people, I may be handing out room keys.
> I'll be contacting everyone individually who will be staying in the
> dorms to collect emergency contact info and finding out if you'll be
> coming in outside of the dorm "check-in" window.
>
> I 'hope' to address this by early next week.

Er....I though i would be staying in the dorms, but when i came to
check my confirmation mail (just now I'm v.busy/slow/lazy). It has the
wrong dates on it!

<SNIP>
You plan to check in on June 26 and check out on June 29
Single room, with linens ($28/night)
If you have any questions, please email kurt at thepope.org.  A
confirmation letter will be mailed to you shortly.
</SNIP>

I'm sure i filled the form out correctly (i know i did cuss i have a
screen print of the last confirmation page from the site).
I'd connived my self that i'd seen something in the faq ~ this - But
I'm not too sure now, should i be panicking, can you see if I'm on that
list of yours???

Thanks
     Robin...