[yapc] Transportation to Campus

Kenneth Graves kag at kag.citysource.com
Thu May 29 22:19:42 CDT 2003

   From: Jim Cromie <jcromie at divsol.com>
   Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 12:52:48 -0600

   Jeff Bisbee wrote:
   >>How do I move between the campus and the airport?  Public transportation
   >>would be best,
   >>since a taxi would likely be expen$ive.
   >
   >http://yapc.org/America/venue.shtml#getting

   Theres nothing there about ground transportation, and nothing useful at
   the airport link (unless you want to read about their runway project)

   Im flying in Sun nite at 10 pm - anyone wanna share a cab ?

The Ft. Lauderdale airport website has good ground transport info at
http://www.co.broward.fl.us/airport/avi01003.htm

The $15 limo is available from http://www.floridalimo.com/.  We'd have to
get several to a cab to beat that price.  (Anyone else arriving FLL on
Sunday around 5pm?)

Tri-Rail has the right price, but a thin weekend schedule.

--kag