[yapc] Campus Dorm Accomodations: Howzey?

Jeff Bisbee yapc at jbisbee.com
Thu May 29 14:45:05 CDT 2003

* Brian Ingerson (ingy at ttul.org) wrote:
> The only sane time for me to fly in was Saturday evening ~7:30pm. Will a
> dorm room be available then? Or is someone willing to couch me for the
> evening?

Because of the low number of people, I may be handing out room keys.
I'll be contacting everyone individually who will be staying in the
dorms to collect emergency contact info and finding out if you'll be
coming in outside of the dorm "check-in" window.

I 'hope' to address this by early next week.

-- Jeff Bisbee / yapc at jbisbee.com / jbisbee.com