[yapc] Parking on campus for YAPC

Prakash Kailasa pk-sofla-pm at kailasa.net
Thu May 29 14:24:10 CDT 2003

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 02:58:22PM -0400, Andrew Brosnan wrote:

> I'm staying at the DoubleTree. They claim it is a short, $5 rail trip to
> and from the airports. They also have a free shuttle to and from the
> Campus and other local spots. So I may blow off renting a car
> altogether.

Here are the schedules for tri-rail (from Miami or Ft. Lauderdale
airports to Boca Raton).

Weekdays: http://tri-rail.com/schedules_fares/ntm_wday.htm
Weekends: http://tri-rail.com/schedules_fares/ntm_wend.htm

Schedules for the reverse direction (or from West Palm beach airport)
are here:

Weekdays: http://tri-rail.com/schedules_fares/stm_wday.htm
Weekends: http://tri-rail.com/schedules_fares/stm_wend.htm

The hotel is very close (walkable) from the Boca Raton tri-rail stop.

The fare of $5 one-way sounds right. Anyway, there's a fare
calculator at: http://tri-rail.com/schedules_fares/fare_calculator.htm

HTH,
/prakash
--
|It's there as a sop to former Ada programmers.  :-)                   |
|     -- Larry Wall regarding 10_000_000 in                            |