[yapc] Thursday lift to FLL

tpg at umich.edu tpg at umich.edu
Tue Jun 17 20:16:02 CDT 2003

Quoting Robin Darby <robindarby at mac.com>:

> Is anyone else flying out via FLL on thursday?
> Can we share a cab/lift - was planning to use the tri-rail train type
> action, which mean getting to the station somehow?
> My flight is @ 11:00 so i guess i need to be there by 9:00/10:00.

Yes, I am. My flight leaves at 9:50 or so.  I've also looked enough to see that
the tri-rail should work well. If nothing else we can get lost together,
although I'll be looking to leave a bit earlier than you. Now all we need is
someone just like us with a car :-)

I'm at the DoubleTree. I'll try to find you tomorrow and we can decide what
might work out.