[yapc] The matrix and theatre

Kevin Meltzer perlguy at perlguy.com
Sat Jun 14 10:27:20 CDT 2003

The theater is the Muvico up the road. We have 100 tickets (since it is
a 100 seat theater). Myself and Jeff will be getting them out to people
in some (hopefully fun) way. Of course, with 200 people and 100
tickets.. well, you can do the math :-)

Cheers,
Kevin

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 11:04:13AM -0400, Lorretta A. Filiault (Lorretta.Filiault-1 at ksc.nasa.gov) said something similar to:
> What theatre is everyone going to see the movie.  Do we need to make
> reservations, can we bring guests (child and husband) and where is the
> theatre located.
>
> Thank you
>
> Lorretta A. Filiault
> The Bionetics Corporation
> BIO-5
> Kennedy Space Center, FL
> Lorretta.Filiault-1 at ksc.nasa.gov

[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]
I write the music I like. If other people like it, fine, they can go buy the
albums. And if they don't like it, there's always Michael Jackson for them to
listen to. -- Frank Zappa (about his music from the Yellow Shark)