[yapc] Arrival & transport

Kevin Meltzer perlguy at perlguy.com
Sat Jun 14 10:24:14 CDT 2003

Yeah, ironic indeed. I guess the Nigerians shouldn't have used the YAPC
reg system to validate CC numbers :) Karma is gonna get you!

Cheers,
Kevin

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 01:08:26PM -0600, Jim Cromie (jcromie at divsol.com) said something similar to:
> dare folarin wrote:
>
> >Hi Todd,
> >I am from the continent of Africa,Nigeria is my
> >country and I have been recieving junk mails from you
> >and your buddies,please,don't send or forward junk
> >mails to my box again.If you want to be my e-mail
> >buddie,it's okay but not forwarded messages or junk
> >mails,trhank you and God bless.
> >

> Wow.  This is irony.

[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]
The difference between whining and advocacy is great. It took me seven years to
figure that out.
	-- Michael J. Fox