[yapc] yapc.kwiki.org

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat Jun 14 06:55:04 CDT 2003

>> Hi all. I probably should have done this earlier, but I just set up a
>> wiki site for YAPC at:
>>
>> http://yapc.kwiki.org

James> I have to say I can't figure out how to use this site; I would like to post
James> in the arrival times section.  The site allows me to type into that section,
James> but then appears to require me to LOGIN.  But I can't recall that we've set
James> up any password login for this conference.  The Kwiki help page tells me how
James> to install a Kwiki, but I don't see anything for using this particular
James> Kwiki.

*All* pages are editable.  Login just lets your record be by a name
rather than by an IP address.  Just hit "edit" on any page.