[yapc] "Geocoding"

Schuyler Erle schuyler at oreilly.com
Fri Jun 13 11:22:54 CDT 2003

Hi, Paul -- I'm sorry I never got the chance to get back to
you. Unfortunately, I won't be attending YAPC, but you can a considerably
less perl-centric version of my talk slides at:

http://nocat.net/talk/etcon03/mapping-the-wireless-revolution.ppt

Please excuse the Powerpointiness of the presentation -- I actually made
it with OpenOffice. Thanks for your interest. I hope -- correction, I know
-- y'all will have a great time. Wish I could be there.

SDE