[yapc] Late Sunday Arrivals - Share a Cab from MIA?

David Robins David_Robins at hilton.com
Fri Jun 13 10:15:30 CDT 2003

On Friday 13 June 2003 09:38, Ken Williams wrote:
> It would be really helpful if there were some kind of central list (on
> yapc.org?) of where & when people are arriving, with brief physical
> descriptions.  A suggested meeting place at each airport would also be
> handy.  Then we could just look at the list and see who's expected to
> arrive near our time, and coordinate it offline if necessary.
>
> Think something like this could be set up?  It would cut some of the
> list traffic. ;-)

How about on the Wiki that Ingy set up (http://yapc.kwiki.org).

I've set up a page called ArrivalTimes, so if people could do as Ken suggested
and add their name, when/where they're arriving, and maybe a suggested meet
up spot if people know the location, those arriving at similar
temporal-spatial coordinates 8-) could hook up.

--
Dave
Isa. 40:31