[yapc] Materials Online

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Fri Jun 13 09:51:54 CDT 2003

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 09:03:08AM -0400, Kevin Meltzer wrote:
> I AM ONE MAN TIM, with a full inbox of questions from people, things to
> arrange and more than enough to do. The direct link works.
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin

I realize that; but WHAT a man! 8-}

Sorry if you're feeling overburdened :-{

I'm impressed with all you've accomplished already, and I
recognize your need to prioritize.  I'd offer to help you out,
but it's all I can do to get my presentations ready in time.

In admiration of your work so far, and anticipation of a great
conference, I offer this:

	<VIRTUAL_BEER>
	A large, frothy Guinness,
	with a four-leaf clover inscribed in the head,
	poured slowly, in stages, the proper way.
	</VIRTUAL_BEER>

All the best,

| Tim Maher, Ph.D.            tim(AT)timmaher.org     |
| JAWCAR ("Just Another White-Camel Award Recipient") |
| SPUG Founder & Leader       spug(AT)seattleperl.org |
| Seattle Perl Users Group    www.seattleperl.org     |