[yapc] Late Sunday Arrivals - Share a Cab from MIA?

Ken Williams ken at mathforum.org
Fri Jun 13 09:38:51 CDT 2003

On Thursday, June 12, 2003, at 11:25  AM, Helen Cook wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 08:45:48AM -0600, Jim Cromie wrote:
>> add me to the list - im also getting in very late, ie 10pm flight into
>> Ft Lauderdale Airport.
>> Helen Cook, are you still inclined to share a cab ?
>
> Unfortunately, my flight is into Miami.
>
>> I didnt see anyone else answer my earlier such proposal,
>> but maybe we'll get a couple more yet..
>
> Does anyone else have similarly inconvenient travel plans?

It would be really helpful if there were some kind of central list (on
yapc.org?) of where & when people are arriving, with brief physical
descriptions.  A suggested meeting place at each airport would also be
handy.  Then we could just look at the list and see who's expected to
arrive near our time, and coordinate it offline if necessary.

Think something like this could be set up?  It would cut some of the
list traffic. ;-)

  -Ken