[yapc] Transportation on Saturday

Philipp Hanes philipphanes at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 16:51:37 CDT 2003

I can offer similar service from West Palm Beach Airport (PBI) Saturday
night (I'm supposed to be arriving at 7:26 pm... we shall see).
If anyone is landing at a similar time, drop me an email and we'll arrange
something (I'm staying at the dorms, so I don't actually know where I'll be
sleeping Saturday night yet, but somewhere in the area no doubt).
               philipp