[yapc] Wireless access at DoubleTree

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Jun 12 15:27:21 CDT 2003

>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Brosnan <andrew at broscom.com> writes:

Andrew> http://www.doubletree.com/en/dt/hotels/accommodations_detail_ste.jhtml?
Andrew> ctyhocn=BCTYCDT

Andrew> says 'In Room Amenities Include ... High Speed Internet Access'

Andrew> Perhaps not wireless, but to me, included means no additional cost.

Perhaps to you, but not to the dozens of hotels I stay at each year.
It's been *rare* to see anyone offer free access.  The common rate
seems to be $10/day.

Just another guy with 1.4 million frequent flyer miles (literally,
yes, 1.4 million).