[yapc] Sunday Dorm Update

Kevin Meltzer perlguy at perlguy.com
Thu Jun 12 11:07:45 CDT 2003

FAU will be having the dorm staffed until midnight on Sunday. I'll
still be swinging by at some point to say hello to people and make sure
everything is going well. Someone will have any keys for folks who
don't show up by then.

Also, make sure that if you have a car you make sure they give you a
parking tag. Ths tag is also good for the lot in front of the
University Center (lot #16, not #15 where you don't need a tag). Please
do NOT ask for a tag if you do not have a car ;-) I just left parking
tags at the dorms, so everything should be set.

Cheers,
Kevin

--
[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]