[yapc] Late Sunday Arrivals - Share a Cab from airport. ?

Jim Cromie jcromie at divsol.com
Thu Jun 12 09:45:48 CDT 2003

Kevin Meltzer wrote:

>Hey folks,
>
>Being that I want to make sure I get people into dorm rooms after 8pm
>on Sunday, I want to double check who expects to be arriving at the
>dorms after 8 (or even 7:30 in case you get held up).
>
>Here is the list I have. If you aren't on it and emailed me before,
>please email me (privately) again as I may have missed it. As you may
>imagine, I am flooded with emails, so I apologize. If you didn't
>contact me before, do so now!
>
>On my list:
>
>Helen Cook (Very late)
>Al Danial
>James Carter
>Christopher L. Everett
>
>As well, I will be picking up some parking passes to hand out with the
>keys.
>
>Cheers,
>Kevin

Hi Kevin,

add me to the list - im also getting in very late, ie 10pm flight into
Ft Lauderdale Airport.

Helen Cook, are you still inclined to share a cab ?

I didnt see anyone else answer my earlier such proposal,
but maybe we'll get a couple more yet..

Im on Spirit Air, #679, from Laguardia, in at 10:00