[yapc] local help on Sunday

Lynn Ranen lranen at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 22:51:04 CDT 2003

I'm going to be available to help ferry some people from the Train to FAU on
Sunday.  Not sure if this helps anyone or not.  I don't know what the train
schedule is like, but if you're luck is like mine, then you can plan on [a]
missing a connecting flight; [b] having your flight delayed for several
hours; [c] ending up in the wrong airport; [d] all of the above -- in which
case your ground transportation plans could be completely hosed.

I don't want to see anyone get stranded.

Email me offline to get contact information.

lynn