[yapc] Lightning Talk Request -- JIT

ioannis at earthlink.net ioannis at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 11 04:44:26 CDT 2003

 It is my impression from recent posts that not all Lighting talks have
been decided. Perhaps, if there is enough interest, I will be enthusiastic to
listen from those who converse well about JIT. Since the goal
of these talks is to convey new ideas, or describe a new project, etc,. I can provide
good hears and attend the details of what exactly gets compiled to native code,
how the state of interpreter is updated (?), and the cause of advantages/disadvantages.

If it is not too late, and others can second my motion, I request the favor of
initiation to JIT.

Thanks

--

Ioannis Tambouras
Signed pgp-key on key server.

Linux or FreeBSD? It's like blonds or brunettes, I like them both.