[yapc] Tri-Rail service from Airports to Boca

Christopher L. Everett ceverett at ceverett.com
Wed Jun 11 00:29:26 CDT 2003

Mark Grosberg wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Christopher L. Everett wrote:
>

>>I just went to the Palm Trans (Palm Beach Bus Co.) site.  Seems
>>there's no bus service to FAU from the train station on weekends.
>>So, you have to take the taxi from the Tri-Rail station to FAU,
>>for a distance of 4+ miles, which I'm guessing is another 6 or 7
>>bucks minimum.
>

> It's about a 40 minute walk if anybody wants exercise. I've done it (just
> for exercise) and at 7:00pm it may even be pleasant (if the sun goes
> down).

Tough guy, eh?  I once lugged a 40lb suitcase, a laptop and a tenor
through several miles of South Manhattan one June midafternoon;  not
quite misery defined for me, but I won't do it again by choice.

Looks like El Capo de Tutti Capo (my boss) is springing for a rental,
I can able to help some people out with a ride from FLL airport to
FAU.

--
Christopher L. Everett
Chief Technology Officer